Having the exterior of your home painted can help to preserve the value and curb appeal of your home by protecting it from the elements.
While each project is unique, we tend to follow 5 critical steps to ensure that the exterior painting of your home is done right the first time and will have lasting beauty for years to come.
- Pressure wash to clean and remove mildew spores
- Remove all loose paint by hand scrapping and sanding
- Prime bare surfaces with an enamel or oil undercoat
- Patch and caulk all open gaps on all home surfaces
- Finish coat of the highest quality paint
We provide a written Guarantee of Quality covering workmanship for 2 to 5 years.
Please have a look at some of our exterior projects below that demonstrate our process, attention to detail and superior results.